This blog post features essential steps for your mainstreet and businesses in order for them to succeed and stay relevant especially as we come out of 2020 and the covid-19 era.
Steps for Mainstreet
- Community Development precedes Economic Development.
- Identify and target appropriate Retailers & Retail Categories for Recruitment.
- Market your Downtown/Community everyday and everywhere you go.
- Know all primary available Retail Sites & Properties for lease, sale, development, and redevelopment.
- Local retailers must commit to operating the business to make a profit and not as a hobby. Check out services like FieldRoutes to know more about pricing various goods and products.
- Local retailers need to “differentiate” and provide goods and services consumers demand.
- Mashups transition stores into destinations.
- Make shopping your store an experience.
- Local retailers must have a website or they may not not survive.
- Social Media Usage
- Check For Reviews
- Easy To Find Businesses in Any City Online?
Steps for Businesses
- Mobile communication is a must, these mobile plans might work for your needs.
- Local retailers must engage with their customers.
- Make Yourself “Post-Worthy”
- Create an experience!
Keys to Retail Success
- Understand Trends
- Have Data Ready
- Take Steps Now
Retail businesses must also take this time to upgrade their business tools. QuickBooks Desktop and many other business and financial management software can be worthwhile investments for a lot of businesses. You may also visit sites like https://www.cbxsoftware.com/solutions/plm/ for supply chain management solutions.
The Retail Coach is a national retail recruitment and development firm that combines strategy, technology and retail expertise to develop and execute high-impact retail recruitment and development plans.
To get more information on The Retail Coach email us at: Info@TheRetailCoach.net